analytics

Saturday, November 1, 2008

LUCKY, I GUESS.

LUCKY, I GUESS. At least that's how I felt after that fearfull first dose of Sinemet and Sinemet CR. I did not seem to have all those side effects printed on the drug information sheet. It takes about twenty minutes to read and comprehend that list.
So far so good, I responded as my doctor hoped I would.
Just a little detour. I am so glad my wife's brother, Dr. Paul Greengard (Nobel Laureate-2000) was so successful in his work to discover the dopamine trail and all that goes with it. He's still on the case and hopefully his latest findings will help all who have PD.
Back to me, every day since that first doseage we have found comfort and control.
Some days are better than others.
I cannot stress how helpful it is to have the support of people close to you.
I'm LUCKY, I GUESS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on Gracie's Blog. Her tremors were purely from medication side-effects and have gone away since we took her off the prednisone and flagyl.

Wishing you well.